- Further improved multiplayer in combat and on adventure map for out of syncs
- Additional content: 2 new Maps, 12 additional Heroes, 5 additional Neutral creatures. See dedicated article for more information!
- Fixed long loading times experienced by some of the users, which were caused by recompiling low quality shaders
- Improved animation system for smoother combat animations
- Improved AI, Editor and other various Gameplay/Level Design elements (173 fixed bugs)
- [Improved] Visitable Neutral buildings now indicate on the minimap if they are already visited by the current hero.
- [Improved] There are new buttons to merge armies in towns.
- [Improved] Revamped the Animation system to have smoother combat animations.
- [Improved] Centaur and Centaur Marauder have melee penalty.
- [Improved] Dungeon build tree layout (Connector between Black Market and Shadowsteel Refinery).
- [Improved] Clicking End Turn will stop an ongoing command when a command is running, instead of stopping the command and immediately ending the turn and the turn can be ended once the command has finished cleanly
- [Fixed] Long loading times experienced due to recompiling of shaders when using different `Shader Quality` Settings.
- [Fixed] Wrong power values for Minotaur and Blade Dancer.
- [Fixed] Wrong damage range for Tamed Cyclops on Warfare master rank.
- [Fixed] Fog Shroud not suppressing the Nova of the Fire Elemental and the Lilim.
- [Fixed] Loading savegame would crash due Serialization stopping by trying to spawn static Emitter or Actor.
- [Fixed] Altar of Sacrifice coud produce stacks with a stack size of 0
- [Fixed] Unresolved placeholder variable in Poison Cloud tool tip.
- [Fixed] The NPC symbol not appearing/disappearing on top of some heroes
- [Fixed] A crash with Stone Spikes sometimes crashing the game when restarting combat
- [Fixed] A problem with armies sometimes restoring their position to an invalid cell when saving and loading
- [Fixed] Speed settings resetting when completing a campaign map
- [Fixed] If the user loses only the units that were added with Reinforcements skill, they will be subtracted from the base creatures instead
- [Added] Each faction now has an additional two heroes;Ann/Kengi/Alesia/Christian/Lucretia/Naadir/Ajit/Nur/Ivor/Gem/Salvin/Sephinroth
- [Added] The following neutral creatures are now in the game to fight. Light Elemental/Dark Elemental/Mermaid/Kappa/Shadow Panther
- [Fixed] Replacing human players with AI from a multiplayer savegame
- [Fixed] Game goes Out of Sync if the client try to learn a skill during the AI turn in sim turns
- [Fixed] Necromancy pop up remains on screen and the user goes inside of a combat of the other user under certain conditions
- [Fixed] Getting corrupted combat screen when one player have Necromancy popup open and another engages him in sim turns.
- [Fixed] Game getting Out of Sync after some time when conquerring a garrison of another player
- [Fixed] On a session with Sim-turns settings ,the user is able to retreat by using the ESC key even when the retreat option is greyed out
- [Improved] Reduced AI lag for clients in combat.
- [Improved] System to avoid Out of Sync in Combat.
- [Fixed] The combat is canceled when the server attacks the client and the client selects retreat option.
- [Fixed] Title will crash for the client on loading screen in certain conditions.
- [Fixed] Warfare units with active skills not affected by combat timer in simturns.
- [Fixed] Mobile shooters not affected by combat timer.
- [Fixed] Player sometimes getting stuck after combat.
- [Fixed] The bug of the cancel button not working.
- [Fixed] Black bars not disapperaing after spectating.
- [Fixed] Warfare units with active skills not affected by combat timer in simturns.
- [Fixed] The bug of heaven dragon that was causing Out of Sync in combat.
- [Fixed] The bug where AI was crashing for the host in sometimes
- [Fixed] Necromancy causing Out of Sync in SimTurns in manual combats
- [Fixed] Out of Sync caused by increasing skill after loading a Savegame.
- [Fixed] Out of Sync related to bad morale.
- [Fixed] Defeating an enemy Hero causes Artifacts to be stolen twice
- [Fixed] The splitting of creature stacks in tactics mode in multiplayer.
- [Fixed] Possibility to do a Hero Attack when your unit has bad morale.
- [Fixed] Queuing multiple same commands accidentally in SimTurns.
- [Fixed] Join order important when joining a loaded SimTurns game.
- [Fixed] The hero is stuck and cannot continue the game after performing certain steps
- [Fixed] Client redirect to the main menu and for host is displayed as client joins the session under certain scenario
- [Fixed] GUI correctly updates for spectators.
- [Fixed] Idol of fertility could be applied multiple times in sim turns
- [Fixed] Having the "Artefact pack" from Uplay reward activated will bring a multiplayer session on out of sync in certain conditions
- [Fixed] Missing Multiplayer Loca keys for some popups users could receive in sim turns.
- [Improved] Adjusted general path calculation algorithm to properly take into account terrain costs when not calculating for specific hero (improves Caravan time estimation).
- [Improved] Reworked Cover system for Sieges:
- Cover will be given to creatures inside the walls, and will affect attacking them from outside the walls. When a wall is destroyed, there is check for Line of Sight to see if there is a clear shot. If the target is still behind intact walls in relation to the shooter, the cover bonus will be applied.
- [Fixed] Issue with luck-based effects triggering too early, leading to inconsistent behaviour in some combats (e.g. crits of Gold Dragon and Cuirassier). Also the game will not go out of sync in MP when Gold Dragon rolls a critical hit anymore.
- [Fixed] Failed Instant Recall cast does not count as a spellcast on the current day
- [Fixed] Metamagic Expert skill overrides Paragon`s Master of Magic once Metamagic bonus reaches 5 during a battle
- [Added] New skirmish map "Mercators Misfortune"
- [Added] New scenario map "Mirym"
- [Added] New combat maps (CM_Snow_01, CM_Snow_02, CM_Snow_03, CM_Ice_01, CM_Greenland_Coast, CM_Greenland_Hills_2, CM_Sylvan_Coast, CM_Underground_Mushrooms)
- [Added] New siege map for underground garrisons (SG_Garrison_Dungeon)
- [Improved] Adventure objects are revealed immediately rather than after a hero takes a step.
- [Fixed] Start/Win/Lose combat trigger to trigger at a more appropriate time (could break the Final Map 2 quest vs Wilhelm)
- [Fixed] Rotate Army node now properly rotates armies.
- [Fixed] Can no longer select a faction in Scenario lobby
- Haven 2: [Fixed] Spamming ESC after talking to Masfar will result Masfar and Gloria not going back to their intended positions.
- Haven 4: [Fixed] Ship spawned by north east shipyard to be reachable.
- Yeshtar`s Promise: [Fixed] A floating staircase.
- Ice Demon: [Fixed] An issue where two critters shared one tile
- Ivan map 2: [Fixed] An issue with players not being able to procede after defeating Wilhelm. Same thing applied to Seamus. [Fixed] Some AOC and mine property from beginning of the map.
- Dungeon 1: [Fixed] Quest Organized Crime to work when target mines were plundered more than just once.
- 地牢第1关，修复了因多次掠夺矿脉导致Organized Crime任务无法完成的情况
- [Improved] AI aggressiveness according to selected AI difficulty
- [Improved] AI scoring in terms of fighting effort to make fighting more appealing in some cases
- [Improved] AI boldness in regards to engaging neutral armies
- [Improved] AI will try to use Instant Recall when reinforcing its armies
- [Improved] AI scoring logic for direct damage spells
- [Fixed] issues with the camera
- 随机地图 - RMG
- Max player count is correctly set even after switching map size after setting player count.
- Rebalanced the placed neutral armies
- [Fixed] Blank or incomplete maps cannot be published.
- [Fixed] Potential scripting issues if heroes are referenced whose properties were changed.
- [Improved] Small Combat Map Size to be 10x10 instead of 8x10
- 脚本编辑器 - Script Editor
- New conditions: Hero has Skill, Hero has Spell, Hero has Specialization, Hero has Ability, Hero has Stat, Hero has Affinity, Hero is from Faction, Hero is of Class
- [Fixed] Garrison local guards can be correctly set
- [Fixed] Some Trees appearing with incorrect size when using the Foliage tools
- [Fixed] Some thumbnails of Prop meshes appearing invisible
- [Fixed] Editor crashes after selecting the Height Sculpting option from tool-tip
墨卡托的不幸 - Mercator’s Misfortune - [遭遇战，4人]
The neutral city of Mercator is located between the lands of four rival lords. For many years, this location has ensured the fortune of the local merchants, but these prosperous days are over. Now that the lords` old enmity has escalated into a full-fledged war, he who controls Mercator will have a significant advantage over his adversaries...
米尔林的旅途 - Mirym’s Journey - [单关战役，大型]
Looking to find his place on Ashan, the Half-Elf Wizard Mirym embarks on a quest to discover the secret of his origins.
河伯 - Kappa Shoya
Often jokingly described as the offspring of a toad and a turtle, Kappas are in truth minor Water Spirits linked to rivers and lakes, bound to a material shape by their alliance with the Naga priesthood.
美人鱼 - Mermaid
Half-humans and half-dolphins, the Mermaids were originally used to guard, scout, and sail the Wizards’ coasts. Unfortunately, the lands of the Seven Cities being mainly deserts meant that most Mermaids saw very little water, gradually devolving into little more than striking pets for preening masters. As a result, though the Mermaids did not take an active role in the Orc Revolts, they were more than happy to disappear in its aftermath. Since then they have lived more or less freely in the seas, having few natural predators and even fewer cares.
暗元素 - Darkness Elemental
Most of the Darkness Elementals develop in the depths of Ashan, in caves and tunnels and places of darkness where the influence of Malassa, the Dragon-Goddess of Darkness, is great. Caverns, crevices, and pits are all potential birthplaces. Spirits of obfuscation and mystery, their exact form is elusive. They often appear as moving shadows or areas within which light appears unusually wavery and feeble.
光元素 - Light Elemental
Light Elementals usually appear at dawn, when the pale and rosy light is refracted through clouds and dew, weaving into a visible form. Friendly though flighty, these beautiful spirits often come to the aid of lost travelers. The Light Elementals know no allegiance and judge the purity of each heart they encounter by their own standards.
阴影豹 - Shadow Panther
The Orcs of the Pao islands speak of a legendary creature known as the Shadow Panther, bigger and fiercer than the already-formidable Pao Jaguar. Shadow Panthers are very real, but are no ordinary felines. Their attunement to the powers of Darkness made them the most terrible predators of the islands.
克里斯蒂安 - Christian
Specialization: [Ballista Commander] The hero starts with a Haven Ballista. Haven Ballistae in the hero`s army have +10 Attack value.
Alchemist, adventurer, knight, privateer... Christian has had many careers. During the wars of the Second Eclipse, he proved himself to be a loyal and valuable member of the military. He is a committed and organized commander who provides his service and adventurous spirit to any and all worthy causes.
阿莱西娅 - Alesia
Specialization: [Vestal] The hero starts with a Healing Sister. Healing Sisters in the hero`s army also heals all friendly living units next to her main target.
A member of the Order of Vesta, Alesia was born and raised in the cosmopolitan city of Seahaven, in the Agyn Peninsula. A true Vestal, Alesia would rather use the powers of the Light that Elrath bestowed her to heal and bring peace, although she understands that, unfortunately, fighting can not always be avoided.
安 - Ann
Specialization: [Charismatic] +10% chance for successful for negotiations with neutral armies. Critters join for a discount of 10% after successful negotiation.
The daughter of a famous hero (and granddaughter to an even more famous one), Ann Morgan is a smart lady animated by an adventurous spirit. Having sworn to herself she would not spend her life between a castle`s walls, she has embarked on a great journey across Ashan, making her first stop among the tribes of the Sahaar desert.
肯吉 - Kengi
Specialization: [Chef] Friendly creatures in the hero`s army regenerate 10 Health at the end of each combat round. Friendly creatures in the hero`s army get +5 Morale at the beginning of a combat.
Kengi unexpectedly achieved fame as a chef, but soon realized Mother Earth had chosen him to accomplish greater things. He would bring his cooking skills to the famished nomads of the Sahaar, and teach them how to turn the meager foods of the desert into meals worthy of a king.
阿吉特 - Ajit
Specialization: [Painless] Hero starts with +4 Defense.
A Wizard of House Chimera, Ajit was a student of Agar, the infamous creator of several of the strangest breeds of Beastmen. But his thirst for arcane knowledge proved second to his greed. Always coming up with new schemes to enrich himself, Ajit is starting to become notorious in Wizard circles as a deceitful grifter.
努尔 - Nur
Specialization: [Spirit Channeler] The hero regenerates 12 additional Mana per day.
Nur is one of those beings that not only wields magic, but is inherently magical. A Djinn master of meditation and mental focus, Nur`s battles with Chaos magic across many planes has led her to develop exceptional magic affinity. Nur was believed lost for centuries after a mad Wizard tried to absorb her powers, but her brother, Solmyr, was eventually able to restore her.
纳迪尔 - Naadir
Specialization: [Ghost Conjurer ] The stack size of any Ghost or Banshee in the hero`s army is increased by +1 every time it kills at least one non-undead, non-construct creature.
Naadir despises the world of flesh, even more so than his fellow Necromancers. To him, perfection is only to be found in the naked spirit, cleansed from its material impurities. The punishment he has inflicted to his own body to "purify" it would haunt the nightmares of the most zealous of Inquisitors.
卢克雷蒂娅 - Lucretia
Specialization: [Insatiable Thirst] The Life Drain ability of Vampires and Vampire Lords in the hero`s army regenerate 75% of the damage they deal as Health instead of 50%.
Seduced and turned into a Vampire by Sandro himself, this ex-Bull Duchy countess immediately showed thirsts for both blood and power. Already a talented courtesan when still alive, Lucretia`s vampiric embrace granted her a couple of centuries to hone her natural gifts for seducing, backstabbing, and politicking. She has recently returned to Heresh, although it is not clear if she still serves her old master.
萨菲罗斯 - Sephinroth
Specialization: [Black Marketeer ] The hero provides 1 random rare resource per day to this kingdom.
Born Saifiros, "sharp steel eyes", this master con artist changed her name to "Sephinroth" because she felt it sounded more exotic and regal, giving her an aura of mystery. A skillful liar, she tried to pass herself as the late King Arniel`s illegitimate daughter. When the masquerade was discovered, Sephinroth was forced to hide among the exiled Dark Elves.
赛尔文 - Salvin
Specialization: [Painless] Hero starts with +4 Defense.
Last consort of the legendary Queen Tuidhana of Tarlad, Salvin had sworn to avenge her death at the hands of the Sylvan Elves. To achieve this goal, he has allied with Erebos, the Master of Assassins. His people now call themselves the Blades of Erebos.
珍姆/珍妮 - Gem
Specialization: [Regeneration Adept ] Hero starts with Earth Magic skill on novice rank, "Regeneration" spell, and casts "Regeneration" with the next higher skill rank than the current rank in this magic school.
Because of her otherworldly beauty, many believe Gem to be an Elf, when she is in fact Human. This sorceress, born in the Free City of Eridan Crossing nearly eight decades ago, became such a dedicated protector of nature that the Druids of Irollan themselves welcomed her among their numbers. What remains a mystery, though, is how she can still look so young.
伊沃 - Ivor
Specialization: [Hotheaded] The hero starts with the Sylvan Ballista. Sylvan Ballistae in the hero`s army have +20 Initiative. All friendly units in the hero`s army have +50 Initiative in the first round of combat.
Ivor (a shortened version of his full Elven name) proudly traces his lineage back to the Shantiris. Though born into nobility, he has always been a hothead, preferring to lead an attack rather than wait to be attacked. His brashness and arrogance make him rather unique among the Wardens of Irollan.