- The Vampire Knight: Timeless and heartless, this aristocratic warrior has adopted a dark and twisted code of chivalry. But beneath his noble appearance lies the undying thirst for fresh blood.
- The Night Lady: Pale and gaunt, yet eerily beautiful, she uses her otherworldly charms to obtain the blood she craves. But when war comes, she proves a deadly foe on the battlefield.
- The Blood Monster: This Vampire has abandoned the pretense of aristocracy and embraced his bloodlust with feral abandon. Who needs a sword when you can rip your enemy’s throat with your bare hands?
- The Priest of Death: Reading unholy scripture from the pages of some ancient Book of the Dead or Libram of Last Rites, this priest of Asha invokes the darkest aspect of his Goddess.
- The Undead Sorcerer: Having transcended the rules of Life and Death, this dark Wizard has forsaken flesh to the point of becoming a cadaver himself, in exchange of tremendous powers.
- The Ancient Mummy: This Undead priest has been around since the early days of the Spider Cult. Only bandages and rituals keep his rotten body in one piece, and he hides his desiccated face under a mask.
米纳斯丽 - Minasli
Specialization: Master of Water (Increases Magic by X when casting spells of this school.)
Minasli was the type of child who takes things apart to find out how they work. Studying magic was a slow process for her because she was more interested in deconstructing spells than learning new ones, much to her tutors` annoyance. Her natural curiosity and thoroughness served her well in the end, though: impressed by the knowledge she has acquired, Headmaster Theodorus has recently asked Minasli to become the new teacher of Magical theory.
米尔林 - Mirym
Specialization: Protector (Hero starts with Defense skill rank 1 and the “Town Protector” ability.)
Mirym is a half-breed, the son of a famous Knight of the Empire and a Dark Elf sorceress. Seen by many as an anomaly, even an abomination, Mirym struggled to find his place in the world until he joined the Academies of Magic, where questions of race and origins do not matter. Mirym decided to embrace the open-mindedness wholeheartedly. He swore to never let any bias or prejudice cloud his judgment, and has made friends in all the major Houses.
阿萨德 - Asad
Specialization: Rakshasa Officer (Increases the production of Rakshasas and Rakshasa Rajas by X/week in the area of control.))
Asad al-Kzin is charming, smart, haughty and a tad sadistic – pretty much what you would expect a giant cat to be. However, do not let is laidback and indolent attitude fool you: when the situation calls for it, Asad can become a remorseless and merciless killer in the blink of an eye. Of course, he`d rather kill only when it serves his own interests, but sometimes you just have to enjoy the small pleasures in life.
萨碧拉 - Saabira
Specialization: Cabir Summoner (Increases the production of Cabeiri by X/week.)
Saabira is one of the greatest Archmages of House Chimera, and has specialized in the creation of Beastmen. Her mastery of the art of fusing man and animal allowed her to join the Circle of Nine, the ruling council of the Academies. After the great revolts, she has been working on new ways to enforce the obedience of her creations, and to ensure they remain harmless -- that is, until she doesn`t want them to be. In the meantime, she uses summoned spirits like Cabeiri to do her bidding.